Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Skillease
Skillease urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Skillease Jobs Details:
Sound knowledge of Solidworks & AutoCAD with Min. 1-2 years of design experience in field of Crane Industry OR Material handling equipment OR Special Purpose Machines OR Heavy Fabrication for Graduate candidates and min 2 to 3 years design experience for Diploma holder candidates.
- To understand, interpret, conceptualise, the engineering drawings with design skills.
- Design assignments in Teamcenter integrated software. Solidworks 2015/2017 & AutoCAD
- Handle and sort out design data in PDM & ERP System.
- To make the manufacturing drawings as per Konecranes practices or guidelines.
- Study and understand the task specifications.
- To plan his own activity within the project to reach desired targets, with good quali t y.
- To keep proper and effective communication between team members.
- To send WHR report to Leading engineer/ Engineering Manager.
- Good Communication skills in English.
- Expert in Solidworks 3D (2015 & 2017) & Auto CAD is must.
- Exposure to any PDM system especially Team center would be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of basics of Engineering.
- Sound knowledge of welding & manufacturing processes.
- Good in imagination of 2D views.
- Ability to work in team.