Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon
Bank America Gurgaon urgently required following position for Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Job number: 18024475Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
The Global Human Resources (GHR) team provides comprehensive human resource management services for the Bank. The core services within GHR include – Advisory services, Staffing, Learning & Leadership Development, Business Controls, Shared Services, Compensation & Benefits & Employee Relations (ER).
Located in __________, India, the incumbent will be expected to work with his/her stakeholders to provide effective solutions to business and human resources issues. She/ he will develop HR strategies that impact large, complex units within the business and make valued suggestions for the accomplishment of key business goals. The incumbent will also be required to develop and execute tactical plans at the business unit level to achieve strategic objectives, and combine strong organizational development skills and change management skills with core HR skills (staffing, compensation, employee relations).
- Advise, counsel and influence the business leadership team in executing the business plan.
- Build strong relationships to partner effectively with a variety of constituents to build and manage strong LOB interactions.
- Drive change through organization design and operationalization of organizational models with speed taking into consideration the complexity and the dynamic nature of the organization.
- Proactively manage risk to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk.
Be looked upon as a trusted advisor on different elements of HR-
- Advise on ER issues
- Liase with the Talent Acquisition team on acquiring key talent
- Partner with and guide the business leaders to drive the year-end compensation process
- Drive initiatives focused on employee satisfaction.
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
- Initiate and support driving contemporary HR initiatives by leveraging relationships and participating in Global HR forums.
The individual should have 15+ years of experience and a proven track record spread across operations or technology functions or both with significant exposure in offshore delivery. The individual must have extensive experience in client management around complex strategic HR issues such as talent management, org design/development, change management, compensation and employee relations.
Proven experience of providing thought leadership to overcome challenges and lead without direct authority, excellent skills with an ability to manage the group of fast paced team supporting multiple business verticals. He/she should be able to act independently with a strong work ethic and ‘will-to-win’ to formulate solutions in complex fast paced environment. Has the gravity to interact at all levels of management to support resolution of complex business issues. Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach senior staff and develop high-performance teams.
Prior experience of handling businesses across multiple geographies and managing continuous changes with comprehensive understanding of risk & compliance, regulatory protocols, business continuity programs, learning & training needs. The candidate has to be extremely business friendly in his/her approach.
The ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate the following core competencies-
- Outcome and Result driven: Works towards achieving planned targets, clearly and quickly works through the complexity of key issues, problems and opportunities to affect actions. Develops a long-range course of action or set of goals to align with the organization’s vision. Integrates information from all sources to develop a well-informed, diverse perspective that can be used to optimize organizational performance.
- Leading/closely working with others to motivate, perform and deliver: Actively engages the team to execute specific decisions and business plans. Promotes an atmosphere in which frequent, constructive coaching and feedback is the norm; personally and publicly encourages excellence in coaching and feedback.
- Foster Strategic Point of Views: Identifies and develops strategic opportunities to enhance line of business capabilities in achieving organisational objectives. Proactively builds and aligns stakeholders, capabilities and resources for getting things done quickly and achieving complex objective. Ensures shareholder value through courageous decision-making that supports enterprise interests.
- Strong Integration and engagement: Actively engages with colleagues, builds partnerships and collaborates across teams to achieve sustainable results. Asks for and values the input and suggestions of others and actively builds and sustains long-term relationships based on mutual trust.
Championing Change: Creates an environment that embraces change; makes change happen, even if the change is radical and helps others to accept new ideas. Acts as a champion for creating and implementing HR Transformational work and brand success stories.
The ideal candidate will need to possess strong HR acumen along with a strong desire to keep abreast with business domain knowledge to add value as a HR Business Partner. He/She must have well-developed general management skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a globally matrixed and significantly multi-geography, multi-cultural offshore service delivery environment.
A convincing executive presence which conveys composure and confidence in all situations, the credibility and stature to carry stakeholders through influence rather than via the hierarchy, and the highest standards of personal integrity and trust, are key attributes for this position. S/he should have the resilience to handle internal pressures and conflicts in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
The credibility to play ‘first among equals’, and the personal maturity and composure to get strong leaders aligned on a single strategy, will be a prerequisite for the role.
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the personal ability to collaborate, operate, and communicate effectively with a culturally diverse group of peers and colleagues.
Posting Date: 21/09/2018
SECTOR 21 DUNDAHERA - TOWER - A, BUILDING - 8