Securities Equities Execution Services Strats Analyst Associate Bangalore Jobs Vacancy in Goldman Sachs Bengaluru
- Securities Equities Execution Services Strats Analyst Associate Bangalore
- Goldman Sachs
- Bengaluru KA
- 15 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Goldman Sachs Bengaluru urgently required following position for Securities Equities Execution Services Strats Analyst Associate Bangalore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Securities Equities Execution Services Strats Analyst Associate Bangalore Jobs Vacancy in Goldman Sachs Bengaluru Jobs Details:
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Goldman Sachs’ Strats business unit is a world leader in developing quantitative and technological solutions to solve complex
business problems. Working within the firm’s trading, sales, banking and investment management divisions, Strats use their
mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, advise clients on transactions, measure risk, and identify market opportunities.
Execution Services Strats
Execution Services Strats are responsible for understanding what drives the business and subsequently designing, implementing, testing, and supporting the systems and strategies to achieve this. The functional domain spans order management and metrics, flow mechanization, crossing and workflow systems. The team interfaces on a regular basis with sales, trading, technology, external clients, and other Strats teams.
- Use creative technological solutions to streamline one-delta business workflows
- Collect and analyze large amounts of unique data to deliver insight and revenue opportunities
- Identify and develop crossing and flow merchandising opportunities
- Provide execution consultation for traders, sales traders and clients
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred. We are also open to those with relevant technical experience in sectors like telecom
- Strong programming and software development skills
- 2-4 years industry experience, working on high-performance, high-availability, distributed systems
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Strong statistical analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience in project management at a basic level
- Understanding of financial markets
- Application and/or Front end web development experience
- Understanding of machine learning techniques
- Exposure to ‘disruptive technology’
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.