Associate Pca Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Mumbai
Bnp Paribas Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Pca. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Pca Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Mumbai Jobs Details:
- To perform day-to-day trade & position reconciliation and analyze all the breaks arisen from the related reconciliation reports to ensure proper control and measure the associated risks on all outstanding breaks..
- To perform trade validation for all daily Cash Equities booking and facilitate the downstream feeding for Settlement
- To perform as an independent control team to strengthen all the control within GECD Operations
- Has the responsibility to follow up positions & guarantee that positions in booking systems are correct.
- Is the reference for position validation for P&L, Process & IT teams for migrations or rebooking & at anytime for trade support, front office, & back office.
- Team is in charge of position controls & uses all the reconciliations tools available.
- The reconciliation is exhaustive & is done on a daily basis.
- All reports must be checked & analyzed every day.
Break Analysis – The officer is responsible for
(trade support, FO, BO) for action/correction
- Making the total inventory of breaks communicating the breaks as soon as possible to the related teams
- Providing a complete, detailed & pertinent analysis to let the trade support immediately do the appropriate
Trade Validation: Listed Securities & OTC Vanillas
- Monitoring & management of the full chain FO to BO trades for Asian listed stocks, warrants & bonds
/other FOS teams
- Reducing lead time & improve the responsiveness for break analysis & the related actions with Trading
- Being the single Operational point to provide full pictures of breaks & position controls
Tasks embedded to fulfill those objectives
- Broker Confirmations checking within the day
- Trade reconciliation in Fire & Calypso on T / Report & fix breaks with Trading & FOS teams
- Validation of Fire reconciliation & Feeding into Calypso (BO system) - Exceptions management
- Perform Breaks Validation in Intellimatch// Analysis & follow up.
All tasks below are not included in PCA team perimeter since they are pure BO tasks
- Amendments in BO system after Verified Status is integrated in BO system
- Fees management
- Settlement release
- Custodian link.
Checking all OTC vanilla options trades are integrated in FO systems & validate on Trade Day
- Ensuring all SWS trades are booked in FO system & are consistent
- Ensure all Winsales trades match with FO booking. Monitor Winsales blotter
- Paper broker confirmation, manual checking and ensure booking is consistent with confirmation
- Is constantly concerned by ensuring that reconciliation tools run correctly & provide reliable results.
and specific request from trade support.
- Making the reconciliation tools evolve to fulfill with production needs -> new systems, new products,
- Extending the global area of reconciliations in order to reduce operational risk.
- Implementing reconciliation tools to fit with trade support needs.
features in order to adapt the existing reconciliation tools & process or implement new ones.
- Is in charge of all reconciliations & is indeed involved in the process or booking improvements & new
- Will ensure all the STP processes in place are performed efficiently & effectively in a timely manner.
products STP process
- Be initiative, communicate with BO & other PCA sites on the enhancement & development of new
deeper explanation on team mandates / responsibilities & the definition of the officer standard day
- All above processes / controls are described in details under ORUS & the FOS ASIA booklet is providing
3 – Required Competences
- Strong Preference to have Bachelor or Master Degree on Economics, Mathematics or Finance.
- Strong Equity derivatives products knowledge including the F2B workflows and the product event management.
- Strong Preference to have MS and programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access) would be a significant plus.
Skills and competencies
- Analytical mindset: Aptitude to understand the F2B workflows and handle exceptional issues with logical mindsets to communicate with Front Office
- Organized & good resistance to stress: This is a much faced paced dynamic environment; therefore excellent time management and good positive resistance to stress are compulsory.
- Attention to detail: Ability to ring the bell for any abnormal trade pattern and escalate in timely manner
- Innovation and initiatives (Think “outside the box”): Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve the status quo. Understand well the processes in place and evaluate if needed, alternative options to do things better with a cost - benefits / ROI approach.
- Self discipline & autonomy: Have a constant “delivery on time” mindset, both on the daily production and on the projects handled. Ability to work on its own with little supervision.
- Adaptability & Change Management: Ability to easily adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage…) as this is a constant changing environment
- Strong Client Focus: Capacity to work with various clients. Need to be sensitive about the rationale of their requests and be proactive when replying to them. Work as partnership while consistently keeping an independent mindset.
- Escalation & Reporting process: Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Ops and FO need to be known & applied. The team member also needs to report any sensitive information/issues and escalate immediately to their management.