Business Ops Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Ops Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Ops Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management, peers and other business stakeholders. This position is focused on the quality and efficiency metrics used to measure the overall operational excellence. You will ensure that standards for productivity and quality assurance are met by your team, taking part in planning, scheduling and work flow management, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new/existing team members.
The job holder will be responsible for building and adhering to maintaining SOP’s, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Furthermore, S/he will have a strong commitment to employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention), as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and intelligence.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Leading and developing a team of 3-4 Managers (front-line supervisors) and 50-60 reviewers / Judges by embodying Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other initiatives as required
- Responsible for productivity and quality of the team - provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and have weekly one-on-ones with team members to improve performance and quality
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the customer experience
- Work closely with the engineering teams to ensure that tools and systems are continuously enhanced
- Partnering with other managers to share best practices across operations
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Participates in recruitment and selection activities, continuously raise hiring bar
- 8-10+ years successful experience in Operations Management
- Degree Qualification in business or management desirable
- Should have experience in managing large team, direct People Management role at least for 5+ years, managed a team of at least 20-30 people
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
- MS office Skill, Micro soft word, Micro soft excel desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult Content , Religious & Philosophically sensitive issues , Alcohol , tobacco , weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to present and influence at executive level
- 5 to 7 years of Operations Consulting experience with large Operations Consulting firms leading enterprise level transformation projects.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer, preferred etc.
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Adaptable to various situations and business processes to add value cross functionally.
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Proven ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Courageous and willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines