Manager Human Resources Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Gurgaon
Fiserv Gurgaon urgently required following position for Manager Human Resources. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Human Resources Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Gurgaon Jobs Details:
About our Business:
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Our organization provides complementary capabilities that go well beyond web online banking with multi-channel information and transaction delivery solutions customized for individual business users. We serve as the intermediary between the company and our financial institution customers; serving as the customer advocate, guiding them through implementations and updates to our software. We design and support the highest quality online banking software available.
What does a great Manager, Benefits & Wellness do?
Looking for an exciting new opportunity? We’re searching for a Benefits & Wellness Manager to support our associates and business in India, with the opportunity to expand responsibilities to other countries. We offer a fast paced and collaborative work environment. This is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves role, so must be willing to work administratively, analytically, and strategically. This position will work closely with the Global Benefits Leadership team located in the United States.
- As a result of the progressive Human Resources leadership at Fiserv you will gain experience at a much faster pace than you would at another organization. When you join the team at Fiserv you will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation and execution of a benefits and wellness strategy supported at the highest levels within the organization. You will also work with a strong team of benefits and HR professionals to expedite your successful understanding of Fiserv and its current benefit and wellness programs.
- In this position you will manage all aspects of the benefits & wellness function with guidance and support from management. You will also be responsible for recommending, developing and administering programs to promote associate well-being programs related to physical, mental, social and financial health.
- Reports To: Global VP, Benefits and Wellness
- Primary working relationships: Global Benefits Manager, Wellness Manager, Vendor Partners, HRIS Team, Associate Service Center, HR Business Partners, HR Communications, Global Brand, Finance, Local Business Leaders and more
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Ensure benefits & well-being programs are connected to broader Fiserv initiatives and the overall global strategy while operating within established financial constraints and internal operating procedures. Working knowledge of statutory, mandatory and competitive employee benefit practices in India Ensure programs and administration follow applicable laws Planning, promoting, implementing, participant tracking, reporting and evaluating the program over time and consulting on industry best practices related to associate well-being and medical plan trend. Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships across a matrixed environment. Continually evaluate program data to develop and measure return on investment/clinical performance measures; and identify opportunities to continually improve the impact of the program on associate’s well-being and overall health care spend. Manage and audit all third-party vendors who deliver benefits to Fiserv associates, including operational analysis and recommended improvements. Oversee participant files to and from vendors for reporting, payroll and tax purposes Stay informed and up to date on legislative changes impacting wellness and benefits, including retirement and policy related items, where relevant Develop and manage the wellness steering committee and wellness champions Facilitate group and individual well-being activities including health improvement programs, meeting presentations and manage meetings with vendors to conduct events such as health fairs, behavior change programs, health screenings, etc. Interact with senior management and associates to drive awareness and participation into available Well-being programs and events throughout the entire organization. Complete wellness award applications and participate in industry meetings/conferences occasionally presenting Fiserv’s wellness story Craft benefits and wellness messaging for communication materials Associate experience is priority. Continual improvement is business as usual. Effectively address escalations and communicate issues and trends to senior management as appropriate. Other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- College degree - You need one, but your major/area of study is flexible as long as you can demonstrate thinking skills
- Working knowledge of insured benefit plans and/or wellness programs in India
- Experience managing a high-volume caseload
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer Service Orientation
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience working for a multinational company or in the financial technology industry
Travel required: 10-20%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.