Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Ipsa
Ipsa urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Ipsa Jobs Details:
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. Our designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical activities include:
- To discuss the company objectives and requirements for the given task.
- Interpreting company needs and developing a concept to suit our purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and completing it in the stated time.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information through research.
- Developing and implementing creative ideas and concepts.
- Redefining the design brief within the constraints of cost and time according to management requirements.
- Working with a wide range of designing tools, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
- Demonstrating illustrative skills through rough sketches.
- Working on layouts and artwork pages.
- Being updated of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Developing and sharing interactive design.
- Working with mutual cooperation with the team including printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.