Senior Engineer Product Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Bengaluru
Ingersoll Rand Bengaluru urgently required following position for Senior Engineer Product Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Engineer Product Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position would require to carry out activities for a sub group within the team /unit or division of a SBU/Product Platform under minimal supervision of a Team Lead/Manager work on product design projects for Q&R, NPD, VAVE and other engineering support tasks and accountable for meeting deliverables meeting quality, cost and schedule.
- Capable of working independently in multiple projects and coach/mentor lesser experienced engineers/GETs/PGETs/Interns on products and processes.
- Ability to actively contribute to innovation and prototype development/POCs
- Capable to do design reviews/code reviews/test case reviews/test plan reviews/automation script reviews, as applicable
- Understanding customer requirements and work closely with the all engineering teams from technology development / concept development to production.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Create and release of engineering documentation in Creo (drawings, bill of material, and specifications). Co-ordinate with production, Supply Chain and other cross functional teams to implement design changes
- BE degree/ Masters in Mechanical / HVAC/ OEM based work experience (Note: Not through consultants)
- 5 to 9 years hands on experience in component selection, system integration, concept development, design calculations, design engineering in the domain currently working.
- Hands on experience in DFMEA and test plan development.
- Exposure to prototyping and testing.
- Technical/ Functional Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Creative Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Communication/ Influence
o Openly shares information with diverse audiences in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.