Economist Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Gurgaon
Ibm Gurgaon urgently required following position for Economist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Economist Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Gurgaon Jobs Details:
About IBM:IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in significant circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, rarely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Our Culture:IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
Business Unit Introduction:IBM is the world's largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered by enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a consultant at IBM, you will have the rare opportunity to bring these elements together, improving the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you'll make a direct impact by solving complex business issues for leading clients. You will be chipping in by doing significant work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference
Who you are:As a Senior Economist, you are responsible to provide economic expertise/insights to identify and report on current risks and future trends in the market. You will directly converse with the client on the Taxation and International trade.
What you’ll do:As part of a high-energy team, you will work in areas related to policy analysis or financial analysis, with significant data analysis activities. Demonstrate experience of having worked in these fields and deep understanding of statistics and econometrics. Collaborate with Data Scientists team to create econometrics analysis and models to derive the best solutions for external clients.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses ought to become the guide you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Full time Post Graduate in Economics from a leading Institute
- 10 years minimum experience in Economics domain along with extensive econometric analysis for minimum of 2 projects with external clients
- Thorough and grounded knowledge of macroeconomics, microeconomics, econometrics and statistics, and their real world application.
- Analyse legal services market data and develop models to support regulation of the market.
- We Develop quantitative evaluation approaches, applying econometric methods and cost-benefit analysis.
- Seek opportunities for economic analysis to chip in to policy development and evaluation.
- We assess the pros and cons of possible strategies to derive winning solutions.
- We Build a broad knowledge of official and other sources of social, economic and market data.
- We Liaison with external data providers and clients to source substantial data
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in the Tax Consulting industry with expertise in Economic modelling and forecasting.
Analyse, critically assess and interpreting a wide variety of data with the ability to understand results and draw key messages and implications
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.