Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Teamplus Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Teamplus Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Teamplus Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd Jobs Details:
No of Post : 3
Gender : Male / Female
Industry : IT
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Provide inputs to improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and identifying project bottlenecks.
- Assist in monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Acts as an interface between Business team and Development team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Document existing and new processes through workflow diagrams (processes, entities, etc)
- Strong customer focus and ability to articulate the client expectations for all stakeholders by sharing the Product Vision and roadmap with the delivery team
- Understand and be able to explain basic design components and methodology to business partners
- Identify potential scope changes and assist in managing change control process
- Responsible for requirements elicitation, identification of risks
- Coordinate and Facilitate kick-off meeting and Envisioning session
- Lead discussion with Business partners to select specific stories for iteration
- Manage backlog and story creation
- Lead the sizing of stories
- Manage iteration demo and facilitate retrospective at the end of each iteration demo
- Ensure work priorities and results are aligned with overall vision and direction for a project
- Discover and scope business opportunities and proposed solutions from both a technical and business capacity.
- Assist Project Managers with work-effort estimates, schedule planning, architectural and cost analysis, technology selection, design, and prototyping.
- Aid in the development of training materials and other required documentation
- Participate and coordinate test activities with stakeholders and end-users
- Assist in developing supports and implementing best practices for application development.
- Leads the internal and external stakeholders through detailed system and business process analysis; ensures enhancements and solutions positively contribute to, expand upon and do not conflict with overarching web business strategy.
- Grooms backlog of features to ensure ready for iteration planning sessions including documenting acceptance criteria, business rules and other models needed by teams; defines As-Is and To-Be process flows to identify gaps and new requirements
- Reviews test plans and perform testing as necessary for team to meet iteration goals.
- Assists in writing training documentation. Provides basic end-user support in post-deployment phases, and supports the assessment and evaluation feedback process to ensure that the requirements necessary to correct issues are addressed.
- Identify and escalate complex questions, and ensure follows up for resolution.
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring team members.
- Responsible for induction and training for the trainee/new joining.
- Be a positive role model and proactively contribute to morale of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Business case, product backlog, product capabilities document, UAT scripts, UAT test data requirements, and post production validation
- Knowledge and experience with various modeling technique such as business process modelling
- Strong analytical skills; ability to solve complex problems
- Able to adapt to change
- Able to communicate to internal and external stakeholder groups information about current product and areas of subject matter expertise
- Experience with SDLC / SW development processes (RUP, Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience using consulting skills and developing client relationships.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Strategic thinker.
- Proven ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interface with various levels within the organization.
- Demonstrates strong leadership ability.