Delivery Leader Project Management Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Delivery Leader Project Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Leader Project Management Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
As a Project Manager, the remit of the incumbent would be to drive breakthrough transformation in the end to end sales performance reporting and Incentive process allowing SABE to deliver best in class and frictionless reporting and incentive to the sales and AD teams.
This role will also partner closely with a number of stakeholders (Business, Technology, and Salesforce, External consultants, Sales and AD teams) to drive the transformation agenda and gain alignment and approval to implement changes. This role entails exceptional program management skills, a global mind-set, influencing capabilities and excellent leadership skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the GCS Reporting and Incentive transformation roadmap and drive alignment across stakeholders.
- Project / Program manage to ensure progress as per agreed plan. Provide regular updates to all stakeholders and drive change agenda.
- Bring numerous stakeholders together and hold teams accountable to the plan and mitigate any risks early on
- Work closely with SABE leadership to provide progress updates in different forums and flag off risks seek help as needed
- Measure outcomes , Metrics and be able to clearly articulate benefits and risks
- Manage post implementation roles and responsibilities and change management to ensure POA changes are well embedded in operating teams
- Post Graduate/MBA with a minimum of 5-6 years of post-qualification experience and a proven track record of working with senior leadership in driving thought leadership and execution around business strategy.
- Strong project management experience in large global , matrixed setup is a must
- Impeccable written and verbal communication; ability to adjust communication styles to suit varying audiences.
- Ability to drive the agenda forward even in diverse thought processes and often conflicting priorities of varies stakeholders
- Strong relationship management with the ability to influence others, both internally and externally. Ability to work with senior leaders and across multiple stakeholders
- Strong sense of personal accountability and demonstrated self-starter.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2018, 8:12:15 AM