Operations Analyst Atm Escalations Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operations Analyst Atm Escalations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Atm Escalations Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The ATM Monitoring Group (AMG) is responsible for achieving the highest possible customer availability on over 16,000 Chase owned and operated ATMs & eATMs. The ATM channel is important for Chase customers and the team monitors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Coordinates and tracks end to end resolution of all incoming ATM/eATM escalation events. This includes both proactive and reactive escalations.
- Documents problems, formulates data, interprets root cause and implements operating practices for problem resolution.
- Research and identify trends for devices with chronic issues to identify the underlying problem
- Interacts/provides consultation daily with branch employees, managers and vendors.
- Manages daily progress to ensure problem resolution with all ATM/eATM working group members.
- Assists in managerial decision to keep ATM functional
- Gathers and manages data for cash vendor induced errors resolution; includes consultation between vendors.
- Maintains Escalation SharePoint site and provide daily snapshot to Senior Management regarding all Escalations.
- Gathers and manages data across multiple applications.
- Gathers and analyzes data for reporting and/or performance analysis; develops decisions based on analysis gathered
- Works to resolve escalations with a goal toward first touch resolution
- Influences other LOBs to take actions that represent the best interest of the ATM and customer
- Work to provide feedback to the ATM Monitoring Group regarding Level 1 processes and executional errors that caused an issue to become an escalation
- Must have Advanced Oral and written communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management Skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills with the ability to quickly build relationships and influence
- Attention to detail