Manager Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Aspect Software Inc Bengaluru
Aspect Software Inc Bengaluru urgently required following position for Manager Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Aspect Software Inc Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Reporting to Director and above, the Manager, Software Development coordinates 3-8 employees with responsibilities for direct task assignment, personnel growth and progress assessments. Supervises engineers that troubleshoot, analyze, replicate, regress and resolve complex product issues escalated to engineering. Establishes and maintains lines of communication with development and support teams on design, reliability and maintenance issues. Provides Engineering support to customers, customer support personnel and field support staff on systems and product issues. Must have at least 7 years of Engineering or relevant experience.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the activities of a software applications development function for software enhancements and new products.
- Manages 3-8 employees, with responsibility for people management and business results.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
- Must have a detailed understanding of all tasks assigned to direct reports.
- Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities.
- Determines goals to meet business objectives. Ability to guide subordinates to achieve those goals.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Working knowledge of Project Management, Performance Management, and Coaching.
- Basic knowledge of how to manage employees fairly and strictly within the law.
- Ability to communicate complex information to internal and external audiences.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Exercises judgement within broadly defined policies.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Must be familiar with industry standard debugging tools and technologies.
- Skilled in professionally and quickly adapting to change and leading others to do likewise.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ensures budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met.
- 5+ professional experience (7 years Engineering experience or 2 years management experience).
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field minimum (B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline).
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Travel to customer sites on need basis.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.