Cdm Programmer Jobs Vacancy in Ppd Inc Bengaluru
Ppd Inc Bengaluru urgently required following position for Cdm Programmer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cdm Programmer Jobs Vacancy in Ppd Inc Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Works with clinical trials data systems under general supervision to provide technical leadership for some or all of the following activities:
Designs and implements global library and study specific setup for clinical trials applications; develops and validates data checks; provides first-line end-user support/problem solving; provides support for application validation activities.
- Serves as Technical Lead on Study specific database design / build activities adhering to the timelines established by the project team and indicated by the contract.
- Reviews designs for compliance/feasibility within the database system and consistency with any current standards and/or sponsor specification and meets with study teams on a regular basis during initial study setup to ensure effective communication and accuracy in design
- Develops and validates data checks and performs core setup and supports processes for various peripheral systems
- Coordinates the activities of other Database Programmers that might assist in building studies to ensure all jobs are carried out and timelines are met.
- Updates annotations and production databases where required based on protocol amendments or other changes to trial designs within timelines as agreed with project team
- Provides basic technical support / consultancy and end-user support
- Works with IT in troubleshooting, reporting and resolving system issues
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of relational database systems (RDBMS) and structure
- Expertise in Oracle and with Oracle tools or similar, with working knowledge of SQL and/or PLSQL
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skill in identification and resolution of technical problems in a professional environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Ability to attain, maintain and apply a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Ability to work well with others
- Working Conditions and Environment:
- Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
- Occasional drives to site locations with occasional travel both domestic and international.