Staff Technical Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Gigamon Chennai
Gigamon Chennai urgently required following position for Staff Technical Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Technical Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Gigamon Chennai Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to work with Global Support team and across all functional areas of the company to help resolve customer issues and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. The right candidate will be an empowered self-starter familiar with working in a fast pace environment. The position will have the responsibility to liaison between Global Support and Sustaining Engineering to timely resolve technical issues and to analyze and report on customer satisfaction of products, services, and processes.
- Active participant in the customer support center to assist Global Support team with customer escalations, inclusive of ability to troubleshoot, duplicate and create workaround to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and success.
- Ability to work with Sustaining and QA to convey customer concerns and requirements to be a champion for the customer in providing a timely problem resolution.
- Ability to manage hot customer escalations and drive issues to completion while keeping all involved parties in the loop.
- Create knowledge Articles from case engagements and share knowledge via TOI and Webinars to support team.
- Ability to maintain the quality of Escalations into Sustaining Engineering
- 6 yrs to 9 yrs Technical experience in Networking Support or QA/Sustaining environments.
- Strong operating and troubleshooting and debugging knowledge across various networking technologies such as: Ethernet, TCP/IP, OSPF, Netflow/IPFIX, Deep Packet Inspection, Security (Authentication, Inline, SSL/TLS, Encryption/Decryption) and Test Equipment such as Spirent and IXIA.
- Experience in writing Knowledge base Articles and a strong believer for Knowledge Centric Support
- Possess excellent customer handling skills to deliver top notch Customer experience for global customers
- Preferred to have experience with Virtualization (VmWare, Openstack, AWS etc.).
- Preferred to have experience with Mobility/Service Provider (LTE, 4G/3G, GTP)
- Ability to write scripts for facilitating problem replication (Python) would be of added value
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Must have good project management, problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Must have a very strong customer focus.
- BS/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Preferred certifications (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE – Networking or Security, CISSP, VCP (VMware))
- Willing to work in Asia Pacific hours (APAC)