Customer Care Executive Jobs Vacancy in Indiabulls Gurgaon
Indiabulls Gurgaon urgently required following position for Customer Care Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Executive Jobs Vacancy in Indiabulls Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Good interpersonal skill, Telemarketing & Customer service skill. Good communication skill ( Fluent in English & Hindi, additional regional language will be preferred )
Responsibilities and Duties
- The candidate has to Sell Newly launched app Dhani and solve queries related to it.
Solving issues, posting positive or negative feedback, lodging complaints and sharing information in greater detail about the company's product and services.
- The candidate has to work for 20% Inbound and 80% outbound process.
- Good communication skill ( Fluent in English & Hindi, additional regional language will be preferred )
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduation degree mandatory
- 0 to 1 year of experience as Customer Careor Telesales / Telemarketing in Banking / Financial Services / Insurance preferred
- Candidates from Banking, Finance,Insurance, Security background are most relevant
- 20 - 30 yrs
- Fluent English skills - Ability to Speak, Read & Write
- Fluent Hindi skills - Ability to Speak, Read & Write
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)