Community Facilitator Jobs Vacancy in Reddys Foundation Samastipur
Reddys Foundation Samastipur urgently required following position for Community Facilitator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Facilitator Jobs Vacancy in Reddys Foundation Samastipur Jobs Details:
Facilitate implementation of project activities in 45 villages in phase-wise to nurture community platform of lead farmers at village level :-
- Implement cluster level plan of project in consultation with Area Manager
- Network with village level stake holders like PRI members, community leaders, other community based organisations in village to seek their support in outreach activities and dissemination of technologies through lead farmers
- Conduct community meetings for selection of lead farmer nominees
- Corrdinate the logistics and preparatory activities for capacity building of lead farmers
- Support and facilitate Lead Farmer during the process of demonstration.
- Implement different activities related to identity creation of lead farmer in the village
- Document and report continuous progress to Area Manager
- Handhold Lead farmers to disseminate key messages on different crop/ non farm PoPs, water management, digital literacy and finance literacy to fellow farmers through informal learning meetings and other active community platforms in the village.
- Plan and organize different engagement activities like lead farmers forum meetings and felicitation of lead farmers who completed the demos successfully as part of sustenance of the lead farmer platform
- Report project performance to management team on a monthly basis by capturing the data from lead farmers and update on MITRA-MIS portal
Minimum HSC or Intermediate or 12th Pass
- Experience in working with rural / farming community / any extension related project / Sales & Marketing
- Mobilisation of community through different outreach tools
- Basic Public speaking skills
- Through understanding of local dynamics of the area
- Fluent in local language
- Planned and well organised in implementing the daily routine of activities
- Has experience of conducting program related surveys
- Has worked in community driven development initiatives
Desired Experience(years) - 1 year in field implementation role (working with rural / farming community / any extension related project / Sales & Marketing)
The CTC range is Rs.96000 P.A to Rs.120000 L P.A
Additional Travelling and Mobile allowance.
No of Positions-25 nos
Directly apply online on :- http://mitrahiring.drreddysfoundation.org/
Apply on:- https://goo.gl/forms/AJZD3nSaWWNxWTZl1