Manager Associate Director Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Emerson Pune
Emerson Pune urgently required following position for Manager Associate Director Supply Chain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Associate Director Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Emerson Pune Jobs Details:
Position is responsible for successful Logistics supervision for Global Flow System Projects within refining, petrochemical, and related industries.
- Responsible for all in-bound, and out-bound traffic that supports the Flow CoE supply chain management strategy.
- Provide support to internal and external customers includes logistics arrangement, shipment tracking, proof of delivery, damages, and other traffic related needs for Flow Systems and Solutions.
- Coordinate with Import/Export Compliance to establish, update and implement policies and enforcement of regulations. Work with custom brokers to clear goods and coordinate all international freight movements to support import and export compliances.
- Track and measure carrier’s performance and logistics costs: rates, fuel surcharges, fees, etc. Develop annual logistics budgets.
- Collaborate with Emerson and Emerson Automation Solution colleagues and ensure leverage with corporate-wide programs and suppliers.
- Utilize Emerson leverage, reverse auctions, mode shifts, and carrier changes to generate logistics cost reductions.
- Stay current with new services providers. Select new carriers as required. Communicate and implement changes in a timely manner to shipping and receiving administrators throughout the supply chain.
- Maintain freight bill processes. Work with CASS and other 3rd party to ensure billing accuracy and verify rejected payment.
- Establish freight budgets annually and monitor actual costs on monthly basis (PPV).
- Review and maintain freight service guides and contracts. Keep records of carrier activity and monthly audit reports. Prepare monthly inbound, and outbound freight costs reports and variances analysis.
- Coordinate and support with packaging supplies. Determine dimensions, weight, cost, and inventory of packaging materials
- Develop and maintain import and export knowledge and expertise in all aspects of India regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Transportation and logistics or related field
- Knowledge in Transportation industry and global distribution processes
- Ability to interpret government regulations and an aptitude and potential to learn import and export regulations.
- Prior experience and knowledge of international documentation, government regulations, and global distribution network.
- 12 years of relevant work experience in logistics, freight forwarding, customs clearance or other areas
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance or Import/Export Law preferred
- Proficient in the spoken and written English language
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.