Senior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Kochi
Conduent Kochi urgently required following position for Senior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Kochi Jobs Details:
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the specification of systems architecture and identification of components. Researches, analyzes, designs, proposes, and delivers IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies. Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. Ensures architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices for existing and planned systems remain compatible within IT infrastructure.
- The role holder is responsible for support the architectural design of an IT system solution that support the architecture strategy, positions for future functional requirements, standards and roadmaps, meets the short term business functional requirements, and fits with the current architecture.
- This includes defining the platform supporting the initial delivery and charting a clear course for extending that initial solution to meet evolving business needs over time; and assembling and documenting the architectural requirements for the strategic solution.
- Works with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design and document a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes, that meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
- The role holder supports the effort to provide integrated systems analysis and may recommend to more senior role holders, appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. This may include coordinating activities of the project team and assisting in the monitoring of project schedules and costs.
- The role holder is responsible for maintaining awareness of appropriate industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards, methodology and in the platform(s) being utilized (Oracle, SAP). The role will also have familiarity with the enterprise infrastructure and applications, and will specialize in a particular domain.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Specifies and designs small and/or moderately complex systems. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures that they are applied effectively. Reviews others’ system design to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on small to medium complexity design options. Ensures that the system architecture balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Within a business change program, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available. Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Ensures that the system architecture supports the integrated solutions design and the Enterprise architecture.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures.
- In own areas of expertise provide advice and guidance influencing the effectiveness of the organization’s business processes.
- Adheres to and influences standards, strategies and procedures across the development lifecycle in the areas of systems integration and testing and ensures that practitioners adhere to them.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific technical specialisms and provides expert advice regarding their application. The specialism can be any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, and product or application area.