Wintel Server Operations Jobs Vacancy in Asm Technologies Ltd Bengaluru
Asm Technologies Ltd Bengaluru urgently required following position for Wintel Server Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wintel Server Operations Jobs Vacancy in Asm Technologies Ltd Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Strong understanding of VMWARE ESX, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Server operating systems, understands how to isolate, diagnose, and resolve servers, networks, and applications issues.
- Good interpersonal skills. Works effectively with persons in all levels of operation and of diverse cultural backgrounds, personalities and temperaments.
- Knowledge of SAN Storage particularly EMC and Netapp storage
- IIS and SQL knowledge
- Liminted knowledge of Microsoft Cluster Services
- Performance Analysis and Tuning/Optimization Operations
- Review and/or Problem Resolution Procedures
- Strong understanding of virtualization principles
- Virtual machine creation, cloning, configurations
- Previous experience working in a large enterprise
- Ability to document processes and procedures
- Experience working with Powershell and VBscripting
- Developing and executing test plans and managing test environments.
- Skill in analysing and improving system efficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team dynamic and self manage tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge and experience working with ITIL based processes.
- Ability to perform reporting, analysis, monitoring, and troubleshooting using tools such as Operating System utilities and hardware diagnostic utilities
- Knowledge of storage technologies SAN, NAS (EMC and NETAPP)
- Knowledge of network technologies (trunking, VLAN tagging, etherchannel)
- Available to participate in after-hours system maintenance.
- Familiar with HP Blade system (C7000 enclosures), such as
- Experience with enclosure and Virtual Connect configuration
- Experience with 10g fiber and Flex-10 modules
- Experience with firmware upgrade process
- Very Good Knowledge with ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management). Preferably ITIL Foundation Certified.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional certification (MCITP) on Windows Server 2008
- VMWare VCP
- ITIL Foundation