Project Manager Oth Transformation Jobs Vacancy in Oyorooms Com Gurgaon
Oyorooms Com Gurgaon urgently required following position for Project Manager Oth Transformation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Oth Transformation Jobs Vacancy in Oyorooms Com Gurgaon Jobs Details:
OYO is India's largest branded network of hotels. It's a mobile first hospitality company offering a standardized experience to all its guests. OYO Rooms currently operates in 7000+ hotels across India and South Asia. It is currently present in 170+ cities including Kuala Lampur in Malaysia and Nepal.
Transformation forms the backbone of our core value promise of providing standardized experience. Before any new hotel is on-boarded on OYO’s platform, it has to undergo a ‘transformation’ – essentially an exhaustive check or makeover that is required to become an OYO. ‘Transformers’ – as people who work in this function as passionately referred to as, are the custodians of standardization for OYO.
- Vendor on-boarding, registration & management including collation and verification of all required documents
- Release of purchase & work orders to vendors timely
- Verification & processing of timely payments to vendors by resolving discrepancies
- Utilizing computerized accounting software programs & proficient in Excel & Word to perform duties and responsibilities
- Follow-up with internal and external stakeholders for verification and approvals
- Tracking costs and transaction statuses and publishing reports for visibility
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
- Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the payments processes
- Preferred professional with hands on experience of more than 12-24 months in accountancy, taxation and invoicing
- Go-getter attitude with high on ownership and ability to deliver results under pressure and within deadlines
- High sense of integrity and ethical standards to ensure tight control on accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in business and technical writing
- Capable of working in complex environment and multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with using MS Office: Excel & Word