Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Perform analysis on key metrics to help maximize productivity and Operational excellence
- Create reports/scorecard using multiple American Express data sources and key metrics
- Ability to lead and drive projects to achieve results within stringent time frame
- Formulate and implement network level inventory strategy for CFN
- Provide real-time Inventory centric MIS to the business
- Identification, documentation, and communication of business impact, especially in context to Business Performance Metrics
- Partner with fellow team members in resolving customer issues
- Extensive experience in using MS-Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Candidate having working experience with Macro, SQL, Tableau & VBA will be preferred.
- Should have strong Analytical ability/skills
- Should possess excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Knowledge of eWFM and CMMI processes would be an added advantage
- Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics or MBAs would be preferred
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn and understand the business
- Critical thinker who exhibits good judgment and intuition (based on experience), knowing when to question outcomes or ask questions based on business/common sense
- Ability to navigate through a matrix environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision
- Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail
- Prior experience in managing Capacity Planning/Inventory management/Service level Planning(Experience in GOCM would be preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of Work experience in the relevant field
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2018, 7:18:11 AM