Safety Professional Jobs Vacancy in Dnv Mumbai
Dnv Mumbai urgently required following position for Safety Professional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Professional Jobs Vacancy in Dnv Mumbai Jobs Details:
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As one of the world’s leading certification bodies, we help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Purpose of the role:
As Subject Matter Expert in Health & Safety domain you would must bring in:
- Expert-level knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) life safety code, and 29 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1910, General Industry, applicable for specific domain(s).
- Expert-level knowledge of and experience with industrial hygiene and safety controls and the surveillance of related safety measures and requirements.
- Expert-level knowledge and skill in observing worksite procedures physical layouts, and in interviewing employees to gather information on operations, material used, and equipment that may result in illness, impairment, injury, or impact on the health of workers and/or members of the community.
- Expert-level experience and skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions to problems affecting the domain.
- Expert-level knowledge and skill in preparing written reports incorporating findings, risk assessments, and recommended corrective actions, as well as in establishing appropriate priorities for action using the risk assessment codes (RACs) and for documentation of the regulatory requirements.
- Expert-level knowledge and ability to develop, review, and evaluate site-specific safety/ health programs and conducting industrial/safety training programs in specific domain.
- Expert-level knowledge and ability to review work plans, blueprints, specifications, and other documents to ensure the application of health standards for illness and injury prevention in the construction and modification of facilities.
- May require expert-level knowledge and skill in providing related educational material for training and in conducting training via different media (i.e., oral presentations and posters).
- Expert-level knowledge and ability to promote professional relationships between and among other Subject Matter Expert in other disciplines
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
- Technical recommendations / proposals input to sales team based client enquiry on safety work and involve yourself in Business development on Safety services
- Business growth strategy, opportunity creation, proposal making, business growth, resource development etc.
- Development of protocols and training materials on Safety services as required by customer.
- Delivery of safety assessments as per client requirements or DNVGL protocols with agreed timelines.
- Drive team to achieve project milestones and program implementation.
- Drive Knowledge Management, mentor & develop young consultants.
Internal / External Relationships:
Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand value while exhibiting good stake-holder management.
- Experience in working with - C- level executive clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong project planning and leadership
- Aspirational, persuasive and resilient
Technical / Professional Expertise and Qualifications
- We are looking for individuals with at least a bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical;/Electrical), manufacturing science and additional Safety qualifications like NIBOSH, RLI etc.
- 10-15 years of experience with excellent understanding of Health & Safety requirements.
- Professionals from Metals & Mines/Industrial Products domain, with experience in Consulting companies in the above mentioned domain would be preferred.
Company & Business Area Description
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.