Hydraulic Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Taal Tech Bengaluru
Taal Tech Bengaluru urgently required following position for Hydraulic Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hydraulic Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Taal Tech Bengaluru Jobs Details:
1. Generating Hydraulic Schematics Diagrams.
2. Selection of Hydraulic Motors, Pumps, Valves, Accumulators and other components in the Hydraulic System.
3. Preparing Hydraulic Power Unit Sizing, Selection, Modelling and Drawings.
4. Preparing BOM, and GA drawings.
5. Sizing Hydraulic Systems.
6. Designing of Heat Exchangers, Pipe Lines, etc.
7. Preparing Pipe List and Hose List.
8. Generating 3D Pipe Routing.
9. Preparing Technical Purchase Specification for the Manufactured components.
10. Preparing Installation Manual, Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
11. Liaison between Supplier and Customer.
12. Interactions with cross functional department.
13. Translate the requirement depending on the customer requirements.
14. Executes his/her tasks/ activity reviews for the project he/she is in charge.
15. Conducting Design / Verification reviews and proceeding to the next steps, maintaining all the relevant documents, etc.
16. Identifies risks and roadblocks and contributes to their mitigation.
17. Conduct self and junior member's internal quality checks and ensure the accuracy and consistency all across deliveries.
18. Contributes thought process well in individual as well as larger team meetings, and in dealings with related stakeholders Customers, Internal team members, etc.
19. Under guidance follow appropriate Project Documentation as per ISO/ Regulatory/Project Standards.
1. Good Experience in designing Hydraulic systems for different Application.
2. Good Exposure in Open and Closed loop Hydraulic Systems.
3. Experience in sizing and selecting Hydraulic Motor, Pumps, Servo Valves, Accumulators, Manifolds, etc.
4. Experience in designing and building Hydraulic Power units.
5. Experience in preparing Technical Purchase Specification.
6. Experience in implementing Fail-Safe modes in the Hydraulic system.
7. Pressure Drop calculation, Pipe List & Hose List, 3D Pipe Modelling.
8. Experience in preparing Instruction Manuals, O&M Manuals, etc.
9. Proficiency in CAD tools like SolidWorks, AutoCAD and exposure to PDM/PLM platform to create and validate 3D and 2D designs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Contact Company:TAAL Tech India Private Limited
Address :GGR Tower, 2nd Floor, Sy # 18/2b, Ambalipura Road, Ambalipura Village,Sarjapur Road, Bellandur Gate