Trade Finance Operator Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Pune
Deutsche Bank Pune urgently required following position for Trade Finance Operator Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trade Finance Operator Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Pune Jobs Details:
- Postions are considered critical due to complexity in process and demanding turn around times.
- Positions are required to fill hiring approvals received basis the enhanced regulatory checks introduced across various countries handled at NOC in Trade finance.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Handle the day to day processing of transactions including Compliance and related regulatory Checks for Trade products.
- Follow and ensure compliance (KOP, Ops manual etc.) with internal policies and audit and regulatory requirements
- Support and achieve excellent partnership with team members and seniors staff.
- CDCS or Compliance related certification will be an added advantage.
- NA ( NCT ROLE)
- Graduate with min. 0-2 years’ experience in Trade Finance operation in Collections, LC, Payment
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be a Good Team Member
- Experience in a centralization set up would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Trade related products
- Willingness to work in shifts as per requirements
- Graduate in any discipline with mainstream subjects.
- Good written communication skills
- Good interpretation skill of the English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.