Director Food Beverage Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels Bengaluru
Shangri Hotels Bengaluru urgently required following position for Director Food Beverage. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Food Beverage Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- is familiar with Revenue & Yielding Management tools for F&B outlets in order to maximise revenue opportunities
- is familiar with Social Media Trends and customer centrics and works in partnership with the hotel’s Digital Marketing Manager on a F&B Social Media strategy
- Understands how to create Unique Selling Propositions in outlets and Banqueting based on consumer and market needs to maintain a trendsetter on the local F&B scene
- is able to identify new communicaton channels and uses existing ones effectively to promote F&B offerings with the help of the hotel’s marketing team
- Can develop new revenue streams by developing and implementing unique F&B offers
- Works in effective partnership with the hotel’s Executive Chef to further drive the F&B business unit furth
- is able to maintain and to further develop a “buzz” within the hotel’s team about F&B offerings and can excite and persuade team members and other stakeholders to support business objectives.
- is a proven leader that can build trustworthy relationships within his / her own team as well as among management peers to support constant innovation.
- Shows continuous and self-driven growth of knowledge in particular on global and local F&B trends, marketing trends, etc. that he / she is able to apply and put into action to achieve results.
- Can uphold and implement policies, procedures and standards of the Hotel
- Maintains effective colleagues relations to minimise turnover and ensuring colleagues development to achieve personal & career goals
- Ensures that all safety, health, security & loss control policies and procedures, and government legistration are adhered to
- Experience in the same or similar capacity with a luxury hotel group
- Hospitality and/or F&B qualifications at degree level or above
- Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Exceptional ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Relevant experience in quality driven environment
- Natural ability to anticipate guests’ needs
- Strong knowledge and experience in F&B operations
- Demonstrate innovation in F&B marketing and promotions
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of local and international trends and market
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Consistent record of team development
- Knowledgeable in P&L Report.
- Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the restaurant.
- A team player, dependent, highly motivated, mature and able to work independently with a high speed of execution
- Enthusiastic to the job whilst able to challenge the status quo
- Attention to detail, service-mind oriented
- Strong work ethic performed in the highest integrity