Remote Desktop Support Tech India Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Remote Desktop Support Tech India. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remote Desktop Support Tech India Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- The role will provide on-going technical PC/LAN/ATM hardware/software support for Windows XP and Windows 7 desktop environment.
- Respond to priority 1 issues that have large financial impacts.
- Position will include hardware/software problem determination, workstation consulting and configuration, and hardware/software installation.
- Role requires in-depth knowledge of several technology disciplines including PC, Server, and Network infrastructure as well as Mobile Messaging/Communication software and hardware such as smart phones, broadband cards and other wireless technologies.
- Detailed analysis of system problems and design review of server and pc configurations.
- The role will serve as a liaison between clients, vendors and other technical groups to resolve simple to complex infrastructure issues.
- Position requires performing periodic supervision of contract resources involved in discretionary projects as well as on-site technicians sent out to the field. Project work includes planning and implementation of new branches as well as branch decommissions.
- Position requires the ability to work independently with little supervision and make critical decisions in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience on VDI platforms a plus - Windows XP / 7 platform support skills (preferably to MCP level)
- 5-7+ years of Desktop Support experience within a busy, high volume call environment
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory (group memberships, shared drives access, policies, etc.) and Microsoft desktop applications.
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritize workloads
- Novell/Netware administration tools knowledge
- MS Office 2007 / 2010 suite knowledge
- Internet browsers (IE, Firefox and Safari)
- Thorough understanding of network connectivity and latency impact
- Proven track record in a desktop technical support environment
- Strong communication skills; Excellent English (Written and spoken)
- Excellent inter-personal and liaison skills
- Comfortable in dealing with clients over the phone and 1 to 1, especially in critical situations
- Clear and precise requests updated and feedback passed to team
- Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Is understanding of and sympathetic to client requirements
- Appreciates the potential business and technological impacts of issues
- PDA implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience performing remote support