Therapy Business Manager Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Smart Talent Mumbai
Smart Talent Mumbai urgently required following position for Therapy Business Manager Mumbai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Therapy Business Manager Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Smart Talent Mumbai Jobs Details:
Designation : Therapy Business Manager
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharma/ M.Pharma. M.Sc
Experience : 3-5 Yrs
Salary : 4- 6LPA
Industry : Pharma/ Biotech
Department : Business Development
Location : Mumbai
Job Role & Responsibilities
- To achieve budgeted sales and profitable promotion of company’s products/servicesin the assigned geographical area.
- To ensure operations of Sales in accordance with the Policies and Procedures(SOP)and as per approved framework.
- To meet dermatologists & all other stake holders to carry out the sales of thecompany’s products/ Therapy.
- Planning of the company’s business in the area and managing the entire Gamut of Sales/ Product Promotion.
- Plans and organizes HCP engagement Initiatives , ensuring marketing campaign execution by sales team and monitors the same for desired results
- Planning and targeting pre-selected HCP with high potential in the context of therapeutic requirement . Ensure that these HCP’s are met as per desired frequency , ensuring appropriate messaging /communication is delivered to enable them to Prescribe the products
- Makes personal visits to customers to build up effective relationship and face-to-face selling and promotion of sale.
- Reviews and assesses the effectiveness of sales campaigns and programes; takes corrective action and recommends improvement in sales planning, sales methods, market coverage and sales administration
- Keeps the reporting manager/Regional Business Manager/National Sales Manager informed as required by him on sales achieved, market conditions, competitor’s activities and the performance . Makes recommendations on sales strategy, operations and methods and reducing costs.
- Keeps himself updated on the competitor’s activities through personal visits to HCP, wholesalers and retailers and through systematic collection and analysis of data and statistics and information from gained from the the field
- Coordinate with HO promotional strategies, promotional aids and prompt delivery of products to customers
- Coordinates with local chapter of HCP Bodies like IADVL(Local Chapter) etc and other Medical Associations for participating in Medical Symposia, Group Meetings.
- Identifying and Building the Communities of Practice (COP) Network of HCPs in the area
- Maintain contacts with eminent medical practitioners and opinion makers, wholesalers, hospital authorities, concerned government officers
- Ensuring Implementation of in clinic scientific communication tools and programs .
- Execution of visit wise execution plan .
- Ensuring Execution of inclinic, out of clinic and trade activation of programs
- Ensures that the Business Transactions are carried as per SOP and ensure that the collections is as per norms and without any deviation
- Evaluate the Return on Impact of each activity and allocate resources to optimize return .
If you are interested apply here, please feel free to get in touch with us for any Inquiry.