Technical Business Operations Analyst Pune Jobs Vacancy in Amdocs Pune
Amdocs Pune urgently required following position for Technical Business Operations Analyst Pune. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Business Operations Analyst Pune Jobs Vacancy in Amdocs Pune Jobs Details:
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-user by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
What will your job look like?
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking following standard operating procedure.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). Report and properly document errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
All you need is...
- Recent graduates and/or equivalent experience.
- Overall experience of 3.5 to 5 years would be preferred
- Need to provide Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support by working with internal teams and monitor the production environment with the help of monitoring tools like Digger and HP OpenView Operations, Nagios, Grafana.
- Experience in working on Java & Oracle based application and knowledge around Unix and SQL queries
- Good experience in handling production application issues and customer escalations.
- ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution
- looking for Analyst position a Redhat Certified/Experienced Engineer having knowledge in MySQL, Shell scripting, Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix. Ready to work in 24x7 environment
- Good knowledge of Monitoring and ticketing tools not limited to HP Open view, Service-Now, Zabbix, Digger, Jira etc
- Ready to work in 24x7 environment.
- Excellent to very good verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexibility in availing vacations
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with little or no supervision
Why you will love this job:
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field