Secretary Communications And Trainings Team Jobs Vacancy in Cdd Society
Cdd Society urgently required following position for Secretary Communications And Trainings Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Communications And Trainings Team Jobs Vacancy in Cdd Society Jobs Details:
The Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination (CDD) Society is a Bangalore-based sanitation non-governmental organization, working since 2002. We work towards a clean environment by building water and waste management systems.
About the Position:
CDD Society is seeking a secretary who can support two teams at CDD Society - the Communications Team and the Trainings Team.
Location: The position is based at CDD Society’s head office in Kengeri, Bangalore. Preference will be given to those living in a 30-45 minutes travel radius from the office.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
1. Logistics support with regards to CDD Trainings - making calls to participants, setting up Google form for applications, monitoring email responses, printing material for trainings etc.
2. Budget Management with regards to Training programs, annual meetings and other events
3. Supporting HR work like shortlisting CVs, scheduling interviews with candidates etc.
4. Checking and responding to mails (guidance will be given on response) from clients regarding our services
5. Coordinating applications on behalf of CDD (sourcing documents by diligently following up with different staff members and uploading the same into the application portal)
6. Coordinating and following up with staff for information for monthly newsletter, collecting material like PPTs pre and post events
7. Data Entry
8. Managing Excel Databases (Trainings Database, Sanitation Exhibition Visitor Sheet)
9. Maintaining online (i.e. Google Drive) filing systems (understanding the filing system, managing permissions to the filing, uploading documents into the filing)
10. Managing the CDD Library - keeping stock of books, lending/returning of books, purchasing books
11. Regular track of the exhibition (at CDD’s office), training facilities such as infrastructure, equipment, materials, and other assets
12. Organise and keep stock of CDD’s PR material (to keep track of PR stock, for others to find material when you are not there) for main office and project locations
13. Formatting reports in word
14. Taking minutes (of guest lectures, annual meetings etc.)
15. Making updates to the website and uploading videos onto our YouTube channel
16. Scanning, making copies, printing and courrier support
17. Translation (Kannada-English when required)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Kannada
- Ability to write grammatically correct emails and proactively search on Google
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work independently
- General interest in learning about CDD’s work so that additional tasks can be given over time
- Diligent about tracking tasks and following up till completion
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Diploma or Bachelors degree
- Data Entry
- Phone Calls
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Logistics Support
- Record Keeping
Working Hours: Start (between 9am-10am) - End (between 5:45-6:45pm). Occasionally (i.e. prior to events, Director’s travel) you may be required to stay a little beyond working hours.
Leave Policy: Post probation of 6 months, you are entitled to 32 days of leave per year.
Bonus: CDD Society is a professional non-profit organisation offering competitive NGO salaries. With 50+ employees at our Bangalore office, it is also a friendly place to work at. We offer free Yoga classes to our employees twice a week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- work: 3 years (Required)
- Diploma (Required)