Lead Salesforce Developer Jobs Vacancy in Nutanix Bengaluru
Nutanix Bengaluru urgently required following position for Lead Salesforce Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Salesforce Developer Jobs Vacancy in Nutanix Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Lead the team of Salesforce admins and developers in the India office, enabling better performance and quality deliverables from the team.
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight.
- Drive delivery of sprint tasks and projects. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery.
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform as per the business requirements.
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
- Provide support to end users to resolve any salesforce related issues.
- Identify best practices and development guidelines, communicate and implement these practices to the department.
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure highest code quality and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
- Evaluate application software packages and make buy vs. build recommendations to management.
- Configure and administer the salesforce platform by following best practices.
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Nutanix's products, parts, and services.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Application Development with strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, and not limited to: Profiles, roles, security, validation rules, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards and data loader.
- 2+ years of experience leading development team(s)
- Expertise in Apex Triggers, Classes, Controllers, VF Pages
- Experience in integrating web services, developing REST APIs, SOAP APIs.
- Experience with testing methodologies with the stated major development languages
- Good to have hands on experience on Lightning Component, Aura and Communities
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform
- Preferred Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II And/Or Admin Certified
- Salesforce CPQ experience a plus
- Understanding of code versioning systems like Github etc.
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process and familiarity of AutoRabit
- Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contribute individually
- Must be a good learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field