Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mindtree Bengaluru
Mindtree Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mindtree Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Experience in varied digital marketing engagements like consulting/implementations/operations etc., with part of at least 2-3 sizeable digital marketing enablement engagements
- Expertise in content and commerce space – with functional knowledge of leading CMS/Ecommerce product suites
- Up-to date on latest trends in digital marketing and well aware of areas like CRM, SEO, Social media marketing, email-marketing etc.
- Experience in working with digital/creative agencies and ability to work across globally distributed virtual teams
- Played customer facing roles and sound experience in handling customer independently
- Strong customer focus – expertise in understanding customer needs (stated and unstated) and provide possible alternatives
- Experience in managing and contributing to pre-sales activities like proposal creation and presentation etc.
- Support Team building and drive organization’s digital initiatives
- Experience with agile tools like JIRA for requirements management
- Experience of close working with customer product owners for requirements elicitation and documentation
- Experience of working as a proxy product owner to represent and support geographically distributed development team in project lifecycle including requirement estimation, verification and validation
- Education – Masters in Business Administration from reputed B-school
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good communication and written skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams like 3rd parties and customer