Repair Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Repair Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Repair Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
- Support the In-Service Operations of fleets of various Large, Medium and Small Gas Turbine Aeroengines as well as Industrial Gas Turbine engines.
- Support engine overhaul by providing repair solutions to salvage engine components.
- Engine Performance Trend Monitoring
- Working in a significantly challenging work environment.
Typical Activities expected to be performed by Service/ Repair Engineers:
- Engine Management Planning
- In-Service Issue Analysis (Operational/ Maintenance)
- Failure/ Non-conformance Investigation
- MRB support
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Optimisation of maintenance activities
- Life Management
- Technical Report writing
- Data analysis and computation
- Technical Publication (content) revision
- Reliability Analysis
- Repair procedure creation
Essential Skills :
A proactive, energetic individual with:
- In-depth knowledge of gas turbine aeroengines, engine components and their function during engine operation
- In-depth understanding of gas turbine fundamentals
- In-depth knowledge of working of various engine systems e.g. oil, fuel, air, bleed etc.
- In-depth knowledge of various failure/ deterioration mechanisms leading to component/ system failures or distress
- Knowledge of troubleshooting of failures – Added advantage
- Knowledge of purpose and functioning of different LRUs in engine operation
- Knowledge of various inspection methods including Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques
- Knowledge of various types of repairs which can be applied to components
- Knowledge of various manufacturing techniques and their application during component repair.
- Well versed with architectures like FADEC, EEC, etc
- Knowledge of overhaul of gas turbine aero engines
- Knowledge on part drawing reading and GD&T concepts.
- Good hands on experience in using MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point and similar tools)
- Experience in engine assembly/ disassembly and build shop
- Knowledge of Industrial Gas Turbine engines and their functioning
- Knowledge on Engine-to-Aircraft integration
- Knowledge of key Aircraft Systems
- Exposure to Avionics Systems
- Understanding of various delivery excellence and quality control systems
- Knowledge of AS9100/ ISO9001 and Six Sigma Tools will be an added advantage
Personality Traits Desired:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Global Mindset
- Strong time management skills
- Proactive and an able to take initiative and work in a fast paced environment
- Able to make quick decisions
- Able to take calculated risks
- Promote the culture of Accountability, Change Championship, Team Work and Customer Focus.