Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Bengaluru
Ingersoll Rand Bengaluru urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary：This position will support the various product development teams in Trane Unitary by providing Electrical Design support in the areas of Heat Exchanger (HX) design, system design, concept build and drawing release.
- Responsible for Design support and drawing release as needed.
- Responsible for BOM release and ECN release per IRPDP.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree – Electrical/Mechanical with 3-6 years of experience in Design Engineering.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree – Electrical/Mechanical with 3-6 years of experience in Design Engineering. Key
- Excellent communication.
- Hands on experience with Creo and Creo Schematics.
- Identifying customer requirements, designing systems and products.
- Gather harness design objectives and requirements.
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
- Develop harness design solutions within a CAD environment, and adhere to internal design standards and requirements.
- Able to make selection of wires, terminals, connectors for other electrical devices.
- Establish a local design capability for electrical wiring, designing harnesses to schematics provided by program teams.
- Will have to perform Electrical network analysis, component selection such as connectors/Terminals, wire size, fuse, etc.
- Familiar with applying industry standards for cable and harness designs.
- PTC Windchill experience preferred.
- Work from oral or written engineering instructions, procedures, drawings and sketches.
- Must be able to adjust to changing demands, priorities and objectives.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple, varied tasks simultaneously.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.