Business Development Manager Bidding Analyst International Jobs Vacancy in Diggy Sys
- Business Development Manager Bidding Analyst International
- Diggy Sys
- 22 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Diggy Sys urgently required following position for Business Development Manager Bidding Analyst International. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Bidding Analyst International Jobs Vacancy in Diggy Sys Jobs Details:
Position- Business Development Manager & Bidding Analyst-International
Post available- 2
- MBA in Marketing by Reputed Institute or Btech in CS with Marketing exp.
- Minimum of 5 Years of exp of management, leadership, experience in a software development organization
- Responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals by developing, building and strengthening long–term relationships with customer and vendors.
- The position will involve business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and contract negotiations and working with internal DiggySyS experts to propose solutions to prospective clients. This position reports directly to Dept. Head.
- Specialties should be bidding, thorough knowledge on bidding sites like Elance, Freelancer, GURU, etc. Maintaining constant and steady communication with client's, sending periodic project updates, collecting feedback and co-ordination with respective project team leaders or project managers.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas
- Knowledge of SDLC