Site Engineer Electrical Ibms Elv Mechanical Jobs Vacancy in Alaska Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd Vijayawada
Alaska Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd Vijayawada urgently required following position for Site Engineer Electrical Ibms Elv Mechanical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Engineer Electrical Ibms Elv Mechanical Jobs Vacancy in Alaska Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd Vijayawada Jobs Details:
Site Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) to handle IBMS/ELV Project minimum 2 years experience or Fresher in site handling, resources planning, task planning, attending site meeting, materials procurement and etc. Expertise in AUTOCAD will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding the Engineering Basics like Electrical, Electronics includes IBMS/BMS/BAS/ELV/FAS/PAS , Mechanical, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics etc
- Understanding of AUTOCAD drawings ElectroMechanical.
- Shall worked in IBMS/BMS/BAS/ELV/FAS/PAS.
- Understanding Integration Protocol MODBUS,BACnet and LONWorks
- Ability to Explain Drawings to Clients, Consultants and Contractors
- Strong interpretation skills
- Ability to hope-up with the Engineering discussions and counter with valid points
- Ability to think and decide to close the pending issues within given timeframe.
- Strong emailing skills and theoretical explanation skills
- ability to frame valid minutes of meeting with concrete evidences.
- Self starter, physically fit, should follow company rules and regulations.
- able to explain the design to various teams at site labour level, consultant level, client level, management level.
- should maintain materials inward outward logs at site
- should be able to meet the project deadlines at site
- should be able to handle labours and allocate the work to them priority wise.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications – Diploma ( EEE/ECE/ICE/MECH/ECE) minimum 2 years experience or Fresher in site handling, resources planning, task planning, attending site meeting, materials procurement and etc. Expertise in AUTOCAD will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹7,500.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Diploma (Required)