Lead Technology Manager Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Pune
Deutsche Bank Pune urgently required following position for Lead Technology Manager Treasury. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Technology Manager Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Pune Jobs Details:
Job Description Role Description
Engineering Lead /Lead Technology Manager
Local Hiring Manager
Functional Hiring Manager
Chirsty BarkerPosition Overview
Treasury Technology are responsible for the design, build and operation of DB’s Treasury trading, balance management and Liquidity Reporting ecosystem. In partnership with the Treasury business we look to deliver technology solutions that enable organisational liquidity management and efficiencies.
This role is to lead the new Pune based engineering function for Treasury technology including analysis, development, test, automation, and service delivery. The initial focus of this role is to lead the transition of activities from Europe based vendors into Pune and build an effective and trusted engineering capability that can deliver consistently against the business ambitions. The individual will be a senior engineer and proven technology leader with knowledge of best practices, the ability to influence change across the wider organisation and challenge the status quo.Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the successful transition of roles & activities from our current Europe based vendors to Pune
- Build out and lead the India / Pune based engineering capability for Treasury Technology
- Ensure our delivery capability is disciplined, controlled, transparent and fully compliant with DB’s standards
- Contribute to the Treasury Technology leadership function
- Budget submission, project planning, approach and team structure
- Implement the India talent strategy for engineering aligned to the broader Treasury Technology talent strategy & operating model
- Act as a champion for continuous learning and best practices
- Ultimately responsible for the application and adherence of coding standards across the organisation
- Creating a class leading engineering capability
- Implement a scaled agile delivery model from day 1
- Manage the India vendor relationship(s)
- Create a pipeline of talent
- Coaching & developing junior members of staff
- Support the roll out of a DevOps model
- Degree/Masters engineering or software/technology related subject (or equivalent certification and/or relevant work experience)
- Multi-method delivery skills – evidence of delivering in mode 1 (straight to backlog) & mode 2 (analysis to backlog)
- Practitioner leader in modern languages, particularly Java, current toolsets, automation, big dafa (HDFS, Oracle)
- Leading, mentoring & developing talent.
Hands-on knowledge of enterprise technology platforms supporting the Finance, Risk and Treasury domains would be an advantage. For example:
- Knowledge of the Finance/controlling domain and end-to-end workflow for a banking & trading businesses.
- Knowledge of Treasury: liquidity, funding, capital and collateral; and their management in a large financial institution.
- Knowledge of the investment banking, sales & trading, asset management and similar industries is a strong advantage.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, color, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.