Accounts Receivable Accountant Crc Jobs Vacancy in Nespresso
Nespresso urgently required following position for Accounts Receivable Accountant Crc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Receivable Accountant Crc Jobs Vacancy in Nespresso Jobs Details:
Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- Follow the designed process to identify fraud cases, ensure smooth communication with market CRC to have these orders checked and blocked if necessary;
- Collaborate with specific IBP in implementing best practices of AR processes;
- Analyze and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during DORs;
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Execute identified business and internal controls of AR processes;
- Ensure compliance with Nestlé standards including effective management of SODs, updated standard routines, documentation of previous audit points, adherence to CBP (Control Best Practices).
- University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel);
- Good analytical, planning, organizational and time-management and communication skills;
- Ability to work with big volume of data;
- Customer support experience;
- Knowledge of Nespresso products, processes and procedures;
- Proficiency in English (Intermediate: spoken and written).
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).