Staff Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Walmart Ecommerce Bengaluru
Walmart Ecommerce Bengaluru urgently required following position for Staff Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Walmart Ecommerce Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Job Description:Our Team
The GDAP (Global Data and Analytics Platform) team @WalmartLabs is chartered to be the single stop for all data related technologies that influence Walmart both in eCommerce and Stores.
The group that is led by a leader who is at the center of a lot of key pieces for current and future of Walmart business and is responsible for time critical, business critical and highly reliable systems that power every part of the organization. The team is spread over multiple locations.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference by being a part of development team that builds products at Walmart scale, which is the foundation of Customer Analytics across Walmart. One of the key attribute of this job is that you are required to continuously innovate and apply technology to provide business 360 view of Walmart customers.
- Design, build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide drive value from data at Walmart Scale
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome product features to keep platform ahead of market scenarios.
- Identify right open source tools to deliver product features by performing research, POC/Pilot and/or interacting with various open source forums
- Develop and/or Contribute to add features that enable customer analytics at Walmart scale
- Deploy and monitor products on Cloud platforms
- Develop and implement best-in-class monitoring processes to enable data applications meet SLAs