Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Hyderabad
Microsoft Hyderabad urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Hyderabad Jobs Details:
- Candidates must have an understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills designing and developing technology in area(s) of specialization to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have experience developing software for the Microsoft platform using programming languages and development platforms including C# or any modern programming language and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Participates in the delivery of complex solution as technical individual contributor or as a team member under coaching/guidance of senior team members.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Ability to read, interpret and/or develop Technical specifications, diagrams and database schema
- Validate code on customer's system and educate customer's team on applying the code.
- Work with Leads to map solution and technical information to customer's context.
- Work with Leads on areas of local prototype, or proof of concept, to test solution.
- Write or modify programming code to suit customer's needs. \
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan
- .NET Tools and Technologies – experience of leveraging the same and designing, implementing and deploying Business Mission Critical applications.
- Database skills for Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Sound knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight and Scripting languages would be preferred.
- Prior Experience in Microsoft Azure or Windows 8 Application development is a definite plus.