Software Engineer Ptt Jobs Vacancy in Company Hyderabad
Company Hyderabad urgently required following position for Software Engineer Ptt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Ptt Jobs Vacancy in Company Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
This position is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of test automation systems used to characterize F5’s product performance for use by internal engineering teams, product management, and ultimately customers.
- Design, implement and maintain features of existing test framework.
- Document software designs and create user guides.
- Participate in project scope and planning.
- Manage assigned projects individually and serve as a technical guide
- Implement tests under the test framework when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with Golang a plus
- Solid understanding of software quality best practices and processes
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and layer 7 protocols.
- Knowledge and experience working with virtualization and container technologies
- Experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Robot / Pytest / Cucumber / Selenium)
- Experience with CI/CD and project management tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BS/BA degree in computer/engineering related field.
- 5+ years of software development and engineering experience.
- 5+ years professional experience in Linux/UNIX environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Daily computer use in an office environment.