Senior Officer Branch Operations Technology And Kochi Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank
- Senior Officer Branch Operations Technology And Kochi
- Dbs Bank
- 19 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Dbs Bank urgently required following position for Senior Officer Branch Operations Technology And Kochi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Officer Branch Operations Technology And Kochi Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank Jobs Details:
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To process cash, clearing & remittance transactions including DD/PO/NEFT/RTGS accurately on Finacle/Finaxia/PRIME and other Bank systems.
- To ensure processing of clearing cheques in CTS application as per RBI / NPCI guidelines.
- To handle inward and outward FX remittance documentations and transactions.
- To accurately process MF and Insurance transactions within agreed timelines.
- To ensure clearing, cash, PSGL accounts and all suspense accounts are reconciled daily.
- To process Vendor Bills and manage other related admin activities.
- To check account opening documentation and scan documents in AOS for processing Relevant follow up for account number/deliverables as per TAT.
- To accept all customer instructions and account maintenance requests and scan documents in AOS/DBW for processing. Relevant follow up for deliverables etc as per TAT to be done.
- Voucher reconciliation on daily basis, Generation and filing of EOD reports.
- To ensure to have effective control over the deliverables and monitoring to be done as per the laid down process.
- Undertake preliminary scrutiny / checks defined to be undertaken at branch for processing of allocated Trade Products on IMEX system.
- Coordinate with the client to timely regularize documentary shortfalls noted by Centralized Operation Team.
- Timely revert to CTO for raised queries, to support processing of transactions as per agreed TATs / SLAs.
- Ensure timely release of intimation memos, export LCs, advices, original documents and Export Bills DHL details to customers in all cases.
- Follow up with client for due payment / repayment of LC / Collection and discounted documents
- Follow up with customers for pending Shipping bills /Bill of entry / Purchase order/Advance Inward for Exports to update our records in EDPMS and IDPMS etc.
- Adequate filing and safe custody of all live and paid transactions, as per internal guidelines.
- Adherence to deadlines on submission of regulatory returns required to be submitted to RBI
- To be an effective back up for Officer.
- 2-3 years’ experience in handling clearing and cash activity in another bank
- Familiar with the clearing cycles and CTS clearing processing
- Familiar with processing of RTGS/NEFTs transactions
- Familiar with handling cash and inter Bank transfer requests
- Knowledge of Trade Operations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.