Billing Associate Iii Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Bengaluru
Conduent Bengaluru urgently required following position for Billing Associate Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Billing Associate Iii Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Bengaluru Jobs Details:
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Responsible for correcting invoices, establishing billing media and frequencies.
- Supports all aspects of customer billing. Drives accurate and timely invoicing. Supports internal sales and external customer community on billing related matters from deal planning to post-installation invoicing.
- Senior level job with considerable work experience
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
- May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- Read and comprehend departmental policies and procedures
- Researches & resolved billing issues in a timely manner
- Actively participate in the resolution of complex billing related inquiries, negotiating with customer to facilitate timely resolution and prompt payment.
- Identifies and recommends improvements to billing systems, policies & procedures
- Support new billing offerings ensuring compliance in preparation of entry into (appropriate regional system).
- Assists with / leads special projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Unposting DateDec 4, 2018, 4:59:00 AM