Proposal Designer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai
Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Proposal Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Proposal Designer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
- Proposal Layout drawing preparation in AutoCAD and/or Solid works - to meet various challenging & interesting Client/Climatic/Geographical requirements around the World.
- Preparation of competitive Proposal documents - Flow sheets, Plant Layout, Legends & Proposal GA drawings as per requirements & with feasibility in existing Layout.
- Prepare proposal documents confirming to Global manuals & guidelines. Also you are encouraged to come-up with your better ideas.
- Ensure timely completion of Proposal documents with required Quality.
- Collect needed inputs from Sales/Proposal Managers & Internal product specialists and understand it.
- Maintain proposal documents as per Internal & ISO procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Colleagues whenever required.
- Analyze and solve various Layout & Technical issues within own area with little guidance from senior colleagues.
- Extensive & deep study of existing Plant Layout & General arrangement drawings to fit our Proposed Equipment/arrangement and provide ideas for optimum solution for various new Systems/General arrangements.
- Assist in preparing technical specification and data sheets/inputs for getting’s quotes for Auxiliary equipment.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D design tools AutoCAD & Solid works. Knowledge on solid works & NavisWorks will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Flsmidth Products, Equipment & Systems
- Knowledge of DOGS (Document Guidelines), Documentum, Global manuals and standards.
- Should have efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Conceptual thinking, Visualization & problem solving ability.
- Proactive & Good team player.
- Quality focus.
- Basic knowledge on other disciplines (Electrical, Civil, PU, etc.).
- Good planning & organizing skills.
- Should be Self-motivated & Self-Initiative Person.
- 5-8 Years of experience in handling Cement Proposal preparation / Plant layout / Upgrades & Retrofits.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg.