Project Management Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Mumbai
Deutsche Bank Mumbai urgently required following position for Project Management Analyst Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Management Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Mumbai Jobs Details:
Position Description Template
Details of required position
Position(s) Reports to:
*For Japan, Poland & US only
Programme & Project Management
Project Management Analyst
Local Grade (Regional):
Number of positions required:
Is this a GKFH, SLC, SMG** or an *IHC position?
Yes / No
- If Yes , only approved position descriptions are to be used for the position/job posting.
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, Deutsche Bank is driving change and innovation in the financial industry. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. We offer our employees the chance to make a genuine impact.
Financial institutions, including Deutsche Bank, are currently facing unprecedented pressure from challenging market conditions, fines and increased regulation. Across the industry, risk and control related losses are counted in the billions. Strategy 2020 sets out the Bank’s clear plan to meet these challenges. Risk has an important role to play and has set out the vision, strategy and Target Operating Model (TOM) needed to allow it to do so and to become truly industry leading.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a cross business, risk type and geography function, shaping the Bank’s Risk Management Framework and promoting Risk Culture. ERM sets, allocates and monitors risk appetite and provides analytics and recommendations to steer the strategy of the Bank and optimise its risk-return.
ERM’s vision is to protect the Bank as the single, digitally-enabled home of risk management frameworks, portfolio analytics and risk innovation.
The ERM India Center is a new team established with the objective of performing centralised tasks for ERM globally. In a first phase we aim to build a team of approximately five people with a focus on Coordination, Project Management Office (PMO), Data Management and Writing skills working across different parts of ERM globally. Areas covered will be ERM COO, Cross-Risk Portfolio Management, Risk Identification, Recovery & Resolution Planning, ICAAP, Stress Testing and Risk Standards. The ERM India Center will manage their Book of Work (BoW) independently and interact on a regular basis with their global stakeholders. It is expected that the team will develop and deepen their ERM expertise and contribute to process improvements and conceptual shaping of their areas of responsibility.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Reporting to the Head of ERM India Center, the ERM Coordination and Data Management Analyst will perform coordination, data analysis and management and business management activities for regular and ad-hoc deliverables/ projects across various areas of ERM globally. This role supports the ERM mandate by
- Supporting the management of global processes including planning, time tracking, coordination of meetings and agendas, compilation and quality assurance of provided material
- Co-ordinating the completion, review and sign-off of major deliverables
- Producing regular Run-the-Bank (RtB) deliverables such as scorecards, dashboards and status trackers
- Supporting the adoption of good governance standards across relevant projects and processes
- Acting as the central point of contact for relevant stakeholders
- Setting up and maintaining change investments’ details, milestones and required artefacts in DB’s change management tool (dbClarity) in line with Change Management Framework’s standards
- Supporting the management of small projects/ subprojects involving >5 stakeholders in the core team across one or more locations with sponsorship/ visibility at Director level or above
- Data and information gathering/ sharing following a mix of pre-defined and bespoke steps
- Quality assurance, interpretation and analysis of data/ information
- Preparation of presentations and other deliverables to stakeholders
- Workshop & meeting enabling
- Standardised communication with stakeholders using pre-defined communication formats
- Regular report production following pre-defined steps including data collection, production of graphs and tables and formatting
- Writing of qualitative comments in reports
- Some expertise in Risk Management
- Strong communication skills, including fluent English
- A team player able to work collaboratively in a global diverse team across time zones
- Focused and self-motivated with continuous improvement mind-set
- An independent thinker who enjoys shaping a new environment
- An agile mind-set and ability to deliver quality at pace
- High level of reliability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- University degree (Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Some years of relevant professional experience in the Financial Industry, preferably in risk management
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.