Payroll Executive Jobs Vacancy in Mentor Home Loans India Limited Jaipur
Mentor Home Loans India Limited Jaipur urgently required following position for Payroll Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payroll Executive Jobs Vacancy in Mentor Home Loans India Limited Jaipur Jobs Details:
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payrollliabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Balances the payrollaccounts by resolving payroll
- Provides payrollinformation by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payrollguidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payrolloperations by keeping information confidential.
- PayrollManager Skills and Qualifications:
- Managing Processes, People Management, Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Worker Compensation, Employment Law, Developing Standards, Financial Skills, Accounting
Functionaal Area-HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- FinancePayroll Management
- Workers CompensationPayments
- Benefits Administration
- BankingEmployment Law
- Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Company Profile: Mentor Home Loans India Limited is a Public incorporated on 24 February 1995. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Jaipur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 57,503,000.It is inolved in Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation, except insurance and pension funding.[This Group includes activities involved in or closely related to financial inter-mediation other than insurance and pension funding but not themselves involving financial inter-mediation.
We strive to lead in providing best & trusted financial solutions to cater the entrepreneurial aspirations of unreached & unbanked masses of India & be empathetic to their needs. Mentor group resting family on a sound financial base started its activities in 1995. With a well-planned and far-sighted strategy, the group has built up an valuable reputation & carved a place of pride.
For more details click on the given link- http://www.mentorhousing.com/
MENTOR INDIA GROUP
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Jaipur, Rajasthan (Required)