Associate Consultant Life Sciences Advisory Food Processing Jobs Vacancy in Sathguru Management Consultants Hyderabad
- Associate Consultant Life Sciences Advisory Food Processing
- Sathguru Management Consultants
- Hyderabad TS
- 21 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Sathguru Management Consultants Hyderabad urgently required following position for Associate Consultant Life Sciences Advisory Food Processing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Consultant Life Sciences Advisory Food Processing Jobs Vacancy in Sathguru Management Consultants Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Experience : 2 – 3 Years
A) Project Execution:
- Assisting Manager in execution of projects for clients in various segments of food industry. The project activities may includedetailed project report, technology landscaping, feasibility assessment, developing business plans, new product development, manufacturing facility layout planning, process flow, capacity design, regulations, food safety etc.
- Preparation of Project Reports/Presentations.
B) Research/Knowledge management:
- Carrying out research (primary &secondary) and preparingsectoral assessment reports in various segments of food industry.
- Generating sectoral database to facilitate new lead generation.
- Developing project closure documents, case studies, success stories etc.
- Updating regularly in Data Management System and Project Management Systems.
C) Outreach/Business Development:
- Supporting Manager in lead management and setting up meetings.
- Preparing collaterals for outreach activities.
- Writing technical articles for publications in industry magazines& other media.
- M.Sc / M.Tech in Food Science/ Food Technology from reputed institute.
- Minimum 2-3 years of food industry experience.
- Should have demonstrated skills in scientific/business writing.
- Should be able to understand the business implications of various factors- Technology/ Policy/Regulations/Consumer insights etc. in food processing scenario.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure and find creative solutionsto problems
- Ability to work in multiple teams and handle multiple assignments
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Command over MS office (Excel, Power point)
Travelling: ~ 20 to 25 % of time