Preschool Teacher Executive Jobs Vacancy in Global Discovery Schools Vadodara
Global Discovery Schools Vadodara urgently required following position for Preschool Teacher Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Preschool Teacher Executive Jobs Vacancy in Global Discovery Schools Vadodara Jobs Details:
A REVOLUTION that started from classrooms of Kellogg Northwestern Chicago spread to 120+ Sr Executives of Fortune 500 around the world who co-own the Global Discovery Academy Venture - The School of Tomorrow for India. With in few years, this revolutionary Silicon Valley style pedagogical revolution has spread from Gujarat, to Punjab, UP, MP, Maharashtra, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Rajasthan.
Global Discovery Academy (GDA) is a - the revolutionary brand that stands for its SCIENTIFIC PLATFORM which enables a ROADMAP TO EVERY CHILD'S DREAMS FOR AN EXPERIENCE FOR CHILDREN DURING THEIR K12 SCHOOLING - We are looking beyond the 9 states for PAN INDIA GROWTH of this MOVEMENT. GDA is built on a path-defining innovation guide lined by 10 key Towers that includes the pedagogy tower, school architecture, technology, admissions, hiring, training, school supply chain, compliance, entrepreneurship tower all weaved to make the Roadmap to my dreams primary differentiator for all children.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking Nursery class
- Book corrections & Home work corrections
- Arranging timely PTM's
- Taking care of end to end activities for preschool
Parent Facing Executive
- Be a proud ambassador of GDA Brand to parents, local community, and to the world
- Responsible for Parent relations, parent interactions, press interaction, city office tour management
- Bring big ideas, execution level detailing of big ideas to make concepts interesting, experiential, and non-controlling.
- Understand the emergent careers of Tomorrow’s world, and continually draw the connection between abilities, passion, and emergent opportunities/threats.
- Bring parents back into education system by engaging them in learning process.
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Support the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs)
- Manpower - Workforce Planning
- Recruitment / Selection
- Payroll Management
- Attendance / Leave Management
- Reward Management
- Performance Management
- Implementing Policies & HATS
- Maintaining Personal Records
- Training Need Analysis - Building Capabilities and Organizational Learnings
- Effective HR Communication via Corporate Team for constant Support, Monitoring and Mentoring
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations.
Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
Goal oriented and highly ethical.
Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages and systems for reporting features.
Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
Ability to listen to customers (e.g. staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
Adept with Smart phones, latest apps & gadgets for communication.
Loves working with Excel Sheets, MIS, generating reports.
Bi-lingual knowledge would be an added advantage.
Excellent Social media presence & usage - Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month