Director Support Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Bengaluru
Microsoft Bengaluru urgently required following position for Director Support Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Support Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Lead the regional Azure PaaS and Identity business to deliver world-class support with a customer obsessed team of deeply technical and highly motivated support engineers
- Effectively partner across our global organization to achieve company priorities and delight customers who need support across the entire range of Azure services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key technical and business leaders within the Azure Engineering Group to accelerate customer issue resolution and represent the voice of our most strategic customers
- Provide global leadership and coordination in Customer Feedback, Hiring, Readiness, and collaboration with Azure Engineering
- Ensure an effective workflow and feedback loop exists with your global peers to drive performance including closure on common process breakdowns as seen worldwide.
- Assist with global escalation of issues connecting with customers as needed to show Microsoft commitment.
- Develop, execute, and sustain mechanisms to drive positive customer service engagement and experiences.
- Accountable for operational and business review scorecards and reporting to drive performance.
- Drive stakeholder engagement with Azure Engineering
- Identify both internal and customer facing tooling and documentation gaps
- Directly manage a team of 200+ technical support engineers and their managers in India
- Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) for Support Incident and Critical Situation (CritSit) cases
- Employee Satisfaction, Professional and Technical Readiness and Performance
- Feedback from Field and Key Stakeholders on effectiveness and quality of Engagement
- Performance and stability of key operational metrics such as NSAT and Initial Response
- 8 years of related experience in a Microsoft Global Technical Support Center, Microsoft Services or customer service industry.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Manager of Managers or equivalent
- Knowledge managing in a Cloud/Services environment
- Proven communication skills at the executive level internally and externally
- Proven track record in the management of global service delivery operations
Strong technical background in Enterprise technologies and cloud services
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.