Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Micro Focus Bengaluru
Micro Focus Bengaluru urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Micro Focus Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data
This is a senior role in Finance Delivery which would involve Performing & Reviewing Reconciliations on accounts across Balance sheet segments, involving co-ordination with Recons, Treasury, GRE, Procurement, Business Finance, Sales Operations, Controllership functions.
Develop various reports including by business, country, and product segment and aid in using these reports to drive improvements in the business. These reports are done on a monthly and quarterly basis to closely monitor
the business results.
Provide E2E moderately complex financial analysis and support to business / finance functions
Responsible for overseeing month-end close processes and contribute to financial planning, forecasting, trend and revenue and Gross Margin analysis
Applying AFM/IFRS, Accounting Concepts (Compliance) to validate/review deliverables
Working with process team to drive projects
Ensuring compliance to SOX/ISO and other local statutory guidelines.
Ad Hoc & MIS Reporting
- Sound knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Very strong excel skills ( including macros) & Power-point . Working knowledge in Access database would be an added advantage
- Good time management skills & strong ability to manage targets on deadlines.
- Ability to multitask, effective follow-up and follow-through skills, effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Be proactive and have the ability to challenge and/or escalate issues and make alternative recommendations to Management
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Accounting qualifications will be preferred (CA, CPA, ACCA)
- Experience 3-5 years’ experience
- Non-qualified accountants ( Commerce Degree/ MBA) with relevant matching experience may also please apply
- Experience 5-8 years’ experience
- Direct relevant experience & not only years of experience/qualification will be the desired selection approach
Shift:- Flexible-Willingness to work in any shift APJ 6.30 am to 15.30pm or 11 am to 20.00 pm